Friday, March 18, 2011

The Eighth Instalment—The Last Instalment?

Instalment 8 of Wispish is up, which means we've arrived at the end of The Citizen newspaper serialization. It has done its job. It has showcased Wispish to the public. Now it is time to find a publisher for the novel.

To be honest, I feel bad for leaving you hanging at the end of chapter 2. The really good bits are still to come. Further along there are chariots and artworks, makeup and mushrooms, dancing and leathercraft, hair-raising adventures and rats doing very strange things indeed. But all good things must come to an end.

And here below is Bananjo playing out another week.

5 comments:

Mars said...

You said leave a comment if we want more. I'm leaving a comment!

Anonymous said...

Yes please!!

Anonymous said...

Would like to have more.

Carla said...

You offered more?

Anonymous said...

I think you'll want to get a twitter icon to your website. I just bookmarked the site, although I must complete this manually. Simply my 2 cents.